Force India has announced that it will launch its 2010 challenger live via the internet next Tuesday, 9 February.
The Mercedes-powered VJM03 will take place a day before the team starts its pre-season testing program at Jerez.
Force India is just one of two established teams – the other being Red Bull – that has elected not to run in Valencia this week.
The launch will be broadcast live via the Force India team’s website.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020