Not only will the team be testing its car later this month, Stefan GP has announced that it has sent a container full of equipment to the opening race at Bahrain.
The team’s hopes of gaining an F1 entry clearly rest on one of the current new teams failing to make the grid, and it is lining everything up to make sure it is ready in that event.
In a separate statement issued on its website, the team confirmed that it had dispatched a 12-cubic metre container to Sakhir and was adamant that they would be on the 2010 grid.
"[We are] the first team in F1 history who did send a 40 foot container full of equipment to the race in Bahrain without having entry for 2010 season."
Talk about confident!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020