Superleague Formula championship winner Adrián Vallés is in the picture to sign on with USF1 as the team’s second driver alongisde
pay driver José María López.
Having confirmed a deal with López last week, the team appears to be set to announce its second driver, with claims Vallés is in ‘advanced talks’ with the team.
The Spanish newspaper Marca is claiming a deal will be announced ‘imminently’.
Valles was test and reserve driver for the Spyker team in 2007 (below) – if his appointment is indeed true, he will become the fourth Spaniard on the 2010 grid.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020