I take great delight in sharing the first Australian fan pictures taken of the 2010 Top Gear Live hosts, Jeremy Clarkson and James May.
I was in the Sydney CBD and – lo and behold – they ventured out to dinner having arrived from Johannesburg that afternoon.
Although a little tired from the flight, both Clarkson and May were affable and friendly during our respective brief chats, and gladly posed in a picture with me.
The duo will take part in a media photo call tomorrow morning in Sydney before commencing their four-day show spectacular at Acer Arena.
As you all know, Richard’s F1 will be heading to the Thursday night show with the rest of the media contingent, and we look forward to bringing you all of the highlights of their stay in Sydney.
There are a limited number of tickets still available to their shows – if you haven’t yet purchased a ticket, please visit their show’s website.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020