… What on earth this structure is that’s attached to Jenson Button’s McLaren MP4-25???
This picture was snapped by AUTOSPORT on the opening day of pre-testing at Jerez. Now, I’ve seen plenty of odd devices attached to cars during testing, but this certainly ranks up there!
But what is it? A tyre temperature sensor? An anti-overtaking system? Something to damage other cars with? Somewhere to hang Button’s
Answers on a postcard, please!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020