On the heels of its most-successful F1 season ever, Red Bull enters 2010 as title contenders and with an increased sponsorship portfolio to boot.
The team was able to confirm that it had renewed its tie-in with electronics manufacturer Casio, and had also been successful in signing online foreign currency trading group FXDD and Spanish clothing manufacturer Pepe Jeans, the latter whom had quite their sponsorship of Renault in the wake of the ‘Crashgate’ scandal.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020