Top Gear Live’s two hosts presented themselves to the media today as the ramp-up for the four-day spectacular gets underway.
Jeremy Clarkson and James May will be joined on-stage by V8 Supercars driver Greg Murphy to co-host the show, in addition to an entourage of over 100 cars, supercars and modified vehicles and the world’s first indoor loop-the-loop to be attempted by The Stig.
Clarkson and May posed for the media throng alongside a white Lotus Evora and Lamborghini Murcielago.
Australian celebrities will also compete in a Reliant Robin race on-stage during some of the live shows.
Limited tickets are still available and can be purchased here. We’re off to see the show tomorrow night and we cannot wait!!!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020