Former McLaren Team Principal Ron Dennis is one of four appointments to Motorsport magazine’s ‘Hall of Fame’.
Dennis was bestowed the honour alongside former drivers Tony Brooks, Jacky Ickx and 1978 world champion Mario Andretti.
Dennis had recently been awarded the Gregor Gant Trophy at the last AUTOSPORT Awards in recognition of his 44-year motorsport career.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020