Exclusive Media Group (EMG) has announced it has commenced production of a feature-length documentary on the history of F1, which is scheduled for cinema release next year. The documentary will summarise the sport from Silverstone 1950 to Abu Dhabi 2009, including interviews with leading personalities.
With interviews with drivers, designers and engineers, the story will unfold by talking of the sport’s competitors and circuits through the seasons. EMG is working on the project with Spitfire Documentary Films, Flat-Out Films and Diamond Docs.
Although it’s probably at least 18 months away, we can’t wait to see it!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020