Spanish driver Sergio Hernández will join Stefano D’Aste at Proteam Motorsport for the new season.
Hernández – who held a factory drive with the now-closed BMW Team Italy-Spain – claimed his first WTCC victory at Brno, and now returns to the Independents’ outfit for whom he raced in 2007 and 2008.
During his second year with the team, Hernández managed to win the Yokohama Independents’ Trophy and together with D’Aste helped Proteam to win the Teams’ Trophy.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020