Ferrari have mirrored the trend adopted by other teams along the pitlane when Fernando Alonso emerged from the team garages with his F10 sporting a ‘shark fin’ engine cover.
The team previously ran with a more traditional engine cover yesterday and at their previous test outings in Valencia and Jerez.
The modification appears to have done the trick; as at lunchtime on today’s running, Alonso is topping the timesheets.
[Image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Verstappen shades Bottas in FP2 - 11 July, 2020
- Pérez plots Racing Point’s recovery in FP1 - 10 July, 2020
- Mugello and Sochi added to 2020 F1 schedule - 10 July, 2020
- Bottas wins chaotic race in Austria - 6 July, 2020
- Formula 2: Rookie Drugovich claims dominant first win - 5 July, 2020