Ferrari have mirrored the trend adopted by other teams along the pitlane when Fernando Alonso emerged from the team garages with his F10 sporting a ‘shark fin’ engine cover.
The team previously ran with a more traditional engine cover yesterday and at their previous test outings in Valencia and Jerez.
The modification appears to have done the trick; as at lunchtime on today’s running, Alonso is topping the timesheets.
[Image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020