Reports are the Spanish media indicate that the Campos team – which was recently bought out by shareholder José Ramón Carabante – will change its name to Hispania Racing F1 Team.
The new name of the team would stem from Carabante’s Grupo Hispania.
The same sources are also indicating that Karun Chandhok is all but assured as the team’s second driver.
Team founder Adrián Campos’ involvement in the outfit is purely in name, and the team will look to modify its label before the start of the 2010 season.
Spanish newsagency EFE is reporting that Carabante will make a media presentation in Murcia on Thursday.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tony Trimmer - 20 February, 2019
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019