Lotus has entered into a partnership deal with major news network CNN, and its T127 cars will be adorned with the CNN logo during the 2010 season.
We are very proud to welcome CNN into the Lotus Racing family," said team principal Tony Fernandes.
"It is a sign of the positive impact we have already made in the global business market that such a prestigious brand, familiar to millions around the world as the definitive source of news and current affairs, has made the decision to partner with us.
"The whole team and I are looking forward to working with CNN in the months and years to come on some very exciting campaigns."
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020