The fourteenth season of Top Gear kicks off on Australia’s Channel 9 for the first time, and each week we’ll bring you a sneek peek of what to expect!
Challenge: Jeremy (in an Aston Martin DBS Volante), Richard (in a Ferrari California), and James (in a Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder) are sent to find the world’s greatest driving road, which apparently is in Romania: the Transfăgărăşan. During their adventures, they have races along Romania’s motorways, a sat-nav race to the People’s Palace, and test drive Romania’s ubiquitous (and actually not half-bad) Dacia Sandero.
Star in a Reasonably Priced Car: Our own Eric Bana visits the show to talk about his latest documentary Love The Beast. Will he be able to topple the fastest wet-track lap time?
Reviews: The boys receive a latter from some “Bankers who now have money”, asking what sort of cars will suit their nouveaux riche tastes. He finds two specimens: the BMW 760Li and the Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG.
A snippet from tonight’s episode is here:
Tonight’s episode will be screened on Channel 9 from 8:30pm.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020