BBC’s F1 presenter Jake Humphrey proudly posted a picture of the commentary team quintet on Twitter – himself, Jonathan Legard, Eddie Jordan, Martin Brundle and David Coulthard – after filming a season preview edition set to be broadcast on the BBC next week.
But something’s amiss with the picture – perhaps several things!
- Firstly, why is DC not cozying up to the others? Did Martin cut the cheese just before the shot was taken?
- Secondly, where is Jake’s hand going?
- Third, is Eddie’s fly undone?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018