BBC’s F1 presenter Jake Humphrey proudly posted a picture of the commentary team quintet on Twitter – himself, Jonathan Legard, Eddie Jordan, Martin Brundle and David Coulthard – after filming a season preview edition set to be broadcast on the BBC next week.
But something’s amiss with the picture – perhaps several things!
- Firstly, why is DC not cozying up to the others? Did Martin cut the cheese just before the shot was taken?
- Secondly, where is Jake’s hand going?
- Third, is Eddie’s fly undone?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020