The March 2010 issue of F1 Racing goes on sale tomorrow (Wednesday), and with the season just a few days away it features this month’s edition takes the form of a high-standard season preview. Here’s just a taste of what’s inside:
- Damon Hill interview Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button – the last three British F1 champions get together for the ultimate interview with this season’s all-British driver pairing
- When will Williams win a race again? Can one of F1’s favourite teams ever make a return to the giddy heights they enjoyed in the past?
- The R30: Renault’s make-or-break machine – Will their 2010 challenger put the diamond marque on the road to recovering their reputation?
- The return of Mercedes – Behind the scenes at the Silver Arrows’ comeback
- Behind-the-scenes on Ayrton Senna’s farm – Who’d be the best tour guide for the job? Why, Aryton’s nephew, Bruno, of course…
- Your complete guide to the 2010 rules and circuits – Everything you need to know…
PLUS interviews with Bernie Ecclestone, Felipe Massa, Christian Horner, Mark Webber, Vitantonio Liuzzi, Sebastien Buemi, Heikki Kovalainen, and Peter Sauber!
- It promises to be a bumper issue of F1’s highest-selling magazine. To subscribe, click here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018