Tonight sees the second episode of Top Gear Season 14 being given its Australian premiere on Channel 9 , and as usual we have a teaser for what you can expect!
Challenge: Jeremy, Richard and James attempt to build their own electric car. The first incarnation, which they call Geoff, proves woefully unsuccessful, and the crew has to head back to the Top Gear Technology Centre to refine the design. The new “Hammerhead-i Eagle Thrust” is then taken to the MIRA Proving Ground to determine if it would pass the EU tests that form part of making the car road legal, and then given to the Autocar magazine to be reviewed. Just how will their design perform?
Star in a Reasonably Priced Car: Frost/Nixon and Twilight:New Moon actor Michael Sheen aims to become the fastest Welshman around the Top Gear Track.
Reviews: Jeremy reviews the new V10-engined Audi R8, and pits it head-to-head against the crazy Chevrolet Corvette ZR1.
A teaser of tonight’s episode is here:
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder & Chief Editor at MotorsportM8
Hasn't missed a Grand Prix since 1989. Has a soft spot for Minardi. Tattooed with 35+ Grand Prix circuits.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020