McLaren has confirmed it has commenced a sponsorship tie-in with X-Trade Brokers for the 2010 season.
X-Trade – based in Warsaw and specialising in foreign exchange, stock market and commodities investments – becomes the first Polish company to sponsor McLaren, and its ‘XTB’ logos will be shown on the drivers’ overalls and the MP4-25’s engine cover.
I wonder why they didn’t sponsor Renault, given the clear national tie in to Robert Kubica?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020