Pulp Fiction actor and one of the world’s most famous Scientologists John Travolta will be trackside for this month’s Australian Grand Prix, event organisers have revealed.
And, if they get their way, he’ll wave the chequered flag too!
A QANTAS ambassador – with the airline having been confirmed as a naming rights partner for the event – his presence may prove a welcome boost for the Grand Prix after a drop in attendance figures in recent years.
Travolta is believed to want to meet our own Mark Webber and seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher, on top of his meet-and-greet duties with the race-going punters.
Will he bring his collection of wigs and spray-on hair treatments too? You’re not fooling anyone, John!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020