… for A!GP, with its assets officially put up for sale at auction by the championship’s administrators and liquidators.
The lot includes twenty of the series’ ‘Powered by Ferrari’ second-generation cars, plus twelve of the original Lola Zyteks used for the series’ first three seasons.
The Maserati and Ferrari medical and safety cars are also being flogged to the highest bidder, as well as plenty of spare parts and team equipment.
It is hoped that offers will be made for the entire lot, but failing that, then the individual assets will have to be sold.
The series fell to pieces under the weight of financial problems only days before the opening round of the 2009/10 season at the Gold Coast in Australia.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020