Renault has announced it has secured a sponsorship deal with Hewlett Packard for the 2010 and 2011 seasons.
HP’s logos will appear on the cars at this weekend’s Bahrain GP, and the team will gain access to HP technology to improve its on-track performance.
And don’t they need that right now!!!
Renault F1’s new owner Gerard Lopez was delighted with the deal: “We are delighted to welcome a global leader of the stature of HP to our partner network. F1 has a proven ability to boost brand awareness around the world, and we are proud that Renault F1 Team will be HP’s partner of choice in achieving this goal.”
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tony Trimmer - 20 February, 2019
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019