In the second session, Vettel’s best time was over a second slower than the pace-setting Nico Rosberg, while Mark Webber five solitary laps yielded a quickest that was over 5 seconds off the benchmark time.
Webber didn’t pull any punches when he described his Friday: "Not such a good day and not enough mileage," he said.
Vettel was equally frustrated, but sanguine about the outcome of the day: “Unfortunately, we didn’t get a lot of running today.I would have liked more track time but it’s not Christmas and we’re not given things for free.”
[Original image via ITV-F1]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018