In the second session, Vettel’s best time was over a second slower than the pace-setting Nico Rosberg, while Mark Webber five solitary laps yielded a quickest that was over 5 seconds off the benchmark time.
Webber didn’t pull any punches when he described his Friday: "Not such a good day and not enough mileage," he said.
Vettel was equally frustrated, but sanguine about the outcome of the day: “Unfortunately, we didn’t get a lot of running today.I would have liked more track time but it’s not Christmas and we’re not given things for free.”
[Original image via ITV-F1]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020