Schumacher’s best time in the second practice session was just half a second slower than Rosberg’s 1:55.409.
“We worked very well this afternoon after having a few issues with the balance this morning," Schumacher reported. "The car felt much better in the second session although I am still a little rusty on one lap runs and need to get back into the routine.
"On the long runs, the car felt good and once you get into the rhythm it feels very natural. I’m happy with our work today and am feeling ready for the weekend."
[Image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tony Trimmer - 20 February, 2019
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019