Schumacher’s best time in the second practice session was just half a second slower than Rosberg’s 1:55.409.
“We worked very well this afternoon after having a few issues with the balance this morning," Schumacher reported. "The car felt much better in the second session although I am still a little rusty on one lap runs and need to get back into the routine.
"On the long runs, the car felt good and once you get into the rhythm it feels very natural. I’m happy with our work today and am feeling ready for the weekend."
[Image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Verstappen shades Bottas in FP2 - 11 July, 2020
- Pérez plots Racing Point’s recovery in FP1 - 10 July, 2020
- Mugello and Sochi added to 2020 F1 schedule - 10 July, 2020
- Bottas wins chaotic race in Austria - 6 July, 2020
- Formula 2: Rookie Drugovich claims dominant first win - 5 July, 2020