I personally wouldn’t mix beer and Red Bull together, but apparently the drinks’ giant’s racing team seems to disagree!
The Red Bull team has announced it has secured a sponsorship deal with Singha Beer, who previously associated with the team as it alcohol supplier.
Singha will now gain greater visibility as a partner to the team, with logos to now appear on the cockpits of the team’s RB6 cars.
"It’s great news that Singha Beer has reconfirmed and increased its commitment to Red Bull Racing for the coming season", Team Principal Christian Horner said when confirming the announcement.
"There is strong synergy between the two brands due to their similar Thai origins; the Thai background of Singha Beer fits well with the strong Thai roots of Red Bull.
"We’re delighted to welcome Singha Beer as a team partner and we look forward to working with them throughout our 2010 championship campaign."
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020