And now Ferrari has just confirmed it will be changing Fernando Alonso’s engine “for the same precautionary measure which determined the previous decision” to change Felipe Massa’s engine this morning, according to Ferrari’s official Twitter page.
Again, no grid penalty will be imposed.
Is something up at the Scuderia, or is the prospect of scorching weather making them worried?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020