Both Pedro de la Rosa and his Spanish compatriot Kaime Alguersuari have been fined by the FIA for driver in excess of the 60km/h speed limit in the pit lane on Saturday.
Alguersuari’s Toro Rosso was booked doing 61.2km/h in the final practice session, and was issued with a fine of €400.
Pedro de la Rosa was slapped with a heftier €2,000 fine for doing 69.2km/h just one minute earlier!
We know neither of you boys achieved the results you were hoping for in qualifying, but this is no way to stand out as the quickest driver!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020