Tonight sees the third instalment of the fourteenth season of Top Gear being broadcast on Australia’s Channel 9 for the first time, and as usual we have a teaser for what you can expect!
Challenge: With caravans being made more quickly than the Top Gear presenters can come up with inventive ways with which to destroy them, James May embarks upon a bright idea to rid them from the roads once and for all: a caravan airship. With Richard Hammond set to meet him at a local caravan park driving a Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni, what could possibly go wrong?
Star in a Reasonably Priced Car: British DJ and utter car nut Chris Evans tackles the Top Gear track for the first time in the Lacetti.
Reviews: Last week, the viewers were asked to vote for the car manufacturer that they believed made the highest number of great cars. The usual suspects appear at the top of the pile, but Jeremy and Richard believe that a car maker from a bygone era (which, incidentally, just nine viewers voted for) should be given greater consideration. But which manufacturer is it?
A teaser of tonight’s episode is here:
Tonight’s episode will be screened on Channel 9 from 8:30pm.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020