Flavio Briatore has become a father for the second time with the birth of his son, Falco Nathan.
Born in Nice, Falco weighs in at a healthy 4.1kg, and Briatore’s 30-year-old wife Elisabetta – a wonder-bra model – is reportedly in good health after the birth.
The 59-year-old former Renault Team Principal recently ruled out a return to F1 in spite of his lifetime ban for his alleged involvement in the ‘Crashgate’ scandal being overturned upon appeal.
Briatore also recently
It is Flav’s second child – his first is a 5-year-old girl, Leni, whom he fathered with supermodel Heidi Klum. Klum’s new husband, the British singer Seal, adopted her in 2009.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020