Flavio Briatore has become a father for the second time with the birth of his son, Falco Nathan.
Born in Nice, Falco weighs in at a healthy 4.1kg, and Briatore’s 30-year-old wife Elisabetta – a wonder-bra model – is reportedly in good health after the birth.
The 59-year-old former Renault Team Principal recently ruled out a return to F1 in spite of his lifetime ban for his alleged involvement in the ‘Crashgate’ scandal being overturned upon appeal.
Briatore also recently
It is Flav’s second child – his first is a 5-year-old girl, Leni, whom he fathered with supermodel Heidi Klum. Klum’s new husband, the British singer Seal, adopted her in 2009.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019