Flavio Briatore has become a father for the second time with the birth of his son, Falco Nathan.
Born in Nice, Falco weighs in at a healthy 4.1kg, and Briatore’s 30-year-old wife Elisabetta – a wonder-bra model – is reportedly in good health after the birth.
The 59-year-old former Renault Team Principal recently ruled out a return to F1 in spite of his lifetime ban for his alleged involvement in the ‘Crashgate’ scandal being overturned upon appeal.
Briatore also recently
It is Flav’s second child – his first is a 5-year-old girl, Leni, whom he fathered with supermodel Heidi Klum. Klum’s new husband, the British singer Seal, adopted her in 2009.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018