A truck loaded with Red Bull Racing team equipment has been involved in a motor accident on the outskirts of Melbourne.
According to witnesses, the incident occurred on the Princess Freeway, about 20 minutes from the CBD.
An ambulance was called and a 32-year-old man was treated at the scene.
Police have confirmed that a third-party vehicle was also involved in the accident, but have described the incident as “nothing serious”.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018