A truck loaded with Red Bull Racing team equipment has been involved in a motor accident on the outskirts of Melbourne.
According to witnesses, the incident occurred on the Princess Freeway, about 20 minutes from the CBD.
An ambulance was called and a 32-year-old man was treated at the scene.
Police have confirmed that a third-party vehicle was also involved in the accident, but have described the incident as “nothing serious”.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020