The 46-year-old muso, however, will not just be rehashing his own songs for the upcoming F1 show but, like any deejay worth his salt, will thrill the crowd by spinning dance music and picking out other artists’ tunes at random.
“I’m a DJ, so I’ll be playing what’s new, some other stuff and some of my songs. It’s going to be a dance party rather than a Fatboy Slim party. I don’t play just my own songs when I’m DJing,” he sais, when speaking with Malaysia’s The Star.
Event organiser also announced that rapper Wyclef Jean will be performing at the event’s after-party as well.
[Image via WhyFame]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018