The 46-year-old muso, however, will not just be rehashing his own songs for the upcoming F1 show but, like any deejay worth his salt, will thrill the crowd by spinning dance music and picking out other artists’ tunes at random.
“I’m a DJ, so I’ll be playing what’s new, some other stuff and some of my songs. It’s going to be a dance party rather than a Fatboy Slim party. I don’t play just my own songs when I’m DJing,” he sais, when speaking with Malaysia’s The Star.
Event organiser also announced that rapper Wyclef Jean will be performing at the event’s after-party as well.
[Image via WhyFame]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020