According to the FIA, the successful entrant should have "the technical ability and resources of the team; the ability of the team to raise and maintain sufficient funding to allow participation; the team’s experience and human resources and the FIA’s assessment of the value that the candidate may bring to the Championship as a whole."
Do we read between the lines and assume that USF1 and Stefan GP would not be welcome?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020