Peugeot has claimed a dominant one-two in the season-opener for the 2010 ALMS championship season, the Sebring 12 Hours.
The event featured a host of former F1 pilots. Also competing in the LMP1 class was former Benetton and Dallara pilot Emanuele Pirro, who drove a storming early stint to split the two Peugeots in his Drayson Lola Judd.
David Brabham (Honda) was driving in the LMP2 class. The GT2 class also had representation, with Gianmaria Bruni (Ferrari 430), Eric van de Poele (Ferrari 430), Olivier Beretta (Corvette) and Jan Magnussen (Corvette) driving.
[Image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020