The famous Minardi 2-seater flotilla hit Melbourne in readiness for this weekend’s Australian GP, and former OneHD F1 telecast co-host and V8 Supercars driver Cameron McConville was granted the honour of acting as the lucky chauffeur through the streets of Melbourne.
Click here to watch the highlights clip!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020