That’s right – here at Richard’s F1 we bring you EVERYTHING you need to know about the happenings of the Australian Grand Prix this weekend!
If any of you readers happen to be in the vicinity of Melbourne tomorrow morning, head to the GPO Building (Bourke Street, Melbourne CBD) at 10am to see the unveiling of the grid girls’ uniforms!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018