With the Formula 1 circus shifting from the baking Middle Eastern deserts to the sunny shored of Australia, local weather forecasters are predicting yet another dry race day for the Australian Grand Prix, continuing the tradition of zero precipitation on a Grand Prix Sunday at Albert Park.
Temperatures are expected to range between 20°C and 30°C (68-86°F), with good conditions for much of the weekend.
However, Friday looks to be the only questionable day, with showers being forecast as a likelihood for the opening practice sessions.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020