With the Formula 1 circus shifting from the baking Middle Eastern deserts to the sunny shored of Australia, local weather forecasters are predicting yet another dry race day for the Australian Grand Prix, continuing the tradition of zero precipitation on a Grand Prix Sunday at Albert Park.
Temperatures are expected to range between 20°C and 30°C (68-86°F), with good conditions for much of the weekend.
However, Friday looks to be the only questionable day, with showers being forecast as a likelihood for the opening practice sessions.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019
- Williams confirms Latifi for 2020 - 28 November, 2019
- Supercars: Stanaway hangs up his helmet - 26 November, 2019
- Formula E: Sims wins chaotic second race in Diriyah - 24 November, 2019