The fourth episode of Top Gear (Season 14) will be shown on Australia’s Channel 9 tonight, and we’ll give you a run-down of the best bits from tonight’s episode!
Challenge: In an attempt to solve the problems caused by slow airport staff, Richard invents the sport of Airport Vehicle Racing. With the help of several touring car drivers and with a myriad of airport vehicles at their disposal, who will come out on top in the race of the catering truck, the mobile stairs, a bendy bus, a baggage train, an aircraft tug, and a multi-tonne fire truck?
Star in a Reasonably Priced Car: Director Guy Ritchie visits the set to promote his latest flick Holmes and tackle a very wet Top Gear Test Track. How will the ex-Mrs Madonna fair?
Review: Jeremy reviews possibly the most powerful 4WDs made: the Audi Q7 V12, the BMW X5 M-Class and the Range Rover Overfinch 580S. Will he like any of them?
Review: Having received a letter from a “disgruntled viewer”, Jeremy responds to their criticism by conducting a “thorough” road test of an everyday car: Renault’s new Twingo.
A teaser of tonight’s episode is here:
Tonight’s episode will be screened on Channel 9 from 8:30pm.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020