It would seem that Formula 1’s biggest drawcard has little respect for the off-field antics of golf’s biggest drawcard!
As part of a Vodafone-sponsored promotional visit to Sydney in the lead-up to this weekend’s Australian Grand Prix, McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton was asked by local media how he manages his (recently re-formed) relationship with Pussycat Dolls’ lead singer Nicole Scherzinger.
His response: “I have a long-distance relationship that works, and I don’t know why anyone else can’t [make theirs work]. I don’t think that work should make a relationship particularly harder [than it has to be]…”
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020