It would seem that Formula 1’s biggest drawcard has little respect for the off-field antics of golf’s biggest drawcard!
As part of a Vodafone-sponsored promotional visit to Sydney in the lead-up to this weekend’s Australian Grand Prix, McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton was asked by local media how he manages his (recently re-formed) relationship with Pussycat Dolls’ lead singer Nicole Scherzinger.
His response: “I have a long-distance relationship that works, and I don’t know why anyone else can’t [make theirs work]. I don’t think that work should make a relationship particularly harder [than it has to be]…”
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Hamilton completes practice rout - 4 July, 2020
- Mercedes close out Friday practice on top - 4 July, 2020
- Hamilton leads Mercedes 1-2 as F1 2020 finally gets underway - 3 July, 2020
- Stirling Moss (1929 – 2020) - 12 April, 2020
- F1 to delay 2021 technical regulations - 20 March, 2020