Aside from listing José María López’s nationality as Spanish (he is Argentine), the near-200-page program is a very good read and has plenty of content for fans attending this weekend’s Grand Prix in Melbourne.
We’ve picked up a copy and here’s a sneak peek of just some of what’s inside:
- An exclusive interview with hometown hero Mark Webber
- A profile on the return of Michael Schumacher
- Commemorating the 30th anniversary of Alan Jones’ Formula 1 championship
- The Australian who are work behind the scenes in the Formula 1 teams
- All the team and driver profiles
- National categories and support races’ guide
- Off-track entertainment guide
The 2010 Formula 1 QANTAS Australian Grand Prix Official Program is available from all newsagency outfits and the Australian GP gates, RRP $15.00 (including GST).
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020