Aside from listing José María López’s nationality as Spanish (he is Argentine), the near-200-page program is a very good read and has plenty of content for fans attending this weekend’s Grand Prix in Melbourne.
We’ve picked up a copy and here’s a sneak peek of just some of what’s inside:
- An exclusive interview with hometown hero Mark Webber
- A profile on the return of Michael Schumacher
- Commemorating the 30th anniversary of Alan Jones’ Formula 1 championship
- The Australian who are work behind the scenes in the Formula 1 teams
- All the team and driver profiles
- National categories and support races’ guide
- Off-track entertainment guide
The 2010 Formula 1 QANTAS Australian Grand Prix Official Program is available from all newsagency outfits and the Australian GP gates, RRP $15.00 (including GST).
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018