Well, the grid girl outfits have been revealed in Melbourne today… and I’m a little lost for words!
Now, I’m not an advocate for the objectification of women, and grid girl outfits have been known to foster this kind of thinking in the past, but what designer Kit Willow has come up with is something else!
The knee-high boots and the QANTAS branded fedoras are OK. The three-quarter lace tops and the shorts that look like they’re made out of bin liners?! What the hell?
One word: UGLY.
Check out the video link to see these outfits in their complete hideous glory!
What are your thoughts???
[Image and video via The Herald Sun]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020