Mark Webber has moved quickly to respond to Lewis Hamilton’s suggestion that the Australian driver might hang up the keys at the end of the 2010 season if he wins the World Championship.
"[I’m] very motivated, enjoying my job and looking forward to a great season, it is the way I have approached every year," he said. "I have no intention of retiring give or take whatever season I have."
The Red Bull driver went on to stress that he had no issue with Hamilton’s comments, however.
"It is Lewis’ opinion and he is free to have it and I don’t have a problem with what he said," said Webber.
"I am happy driving for the guys I am driving for, it is a good situation and I am looking forward to it."
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Mercedes close out Friday practice on top - 4 July, 2020
- Hamilton leads Mercedes 1-2 as F1 2020 finally gets underway - 3 July, 2020
- Stirling Moss (1929 – 2020) - 12 April, 2020
- F1 to delay 2021 technical regulations - 20 March, 2020
- More Grands Prix axed from 2020 schedule - 20 March, 2020