Nick Heidfeld has been elected as the Grand Prix Drivers’ Association (GPDA) Chairman.
The Mercedes GP test driver takes over from outgoing Chairman, Sauber driver Pedro de la Rosa, who elected to relinquish the role now that he has returned to F1 as a full-time race driver.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020