Nick Heidfeld has been elected as the Grand Prix Drivers’ Association (GPDA) Chairman.
The Mercedes GP test driver takes over from outgoing Chairman, Sauber driver Pedro de la Rosa, who elected to relinquish the role now that he has returned to F1 as a full-time race driver.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Hamilton completes practice rout - 4 July, 2020
- Mercedes close out Friday practice on top - 4 July, 2020
- Hamilton leads Mercedes 1-2 as F1 2020 finally gets underway - 3 July, 2020
- Stirling Moss (1929 – 2020) - 12 April, 2020
- F1 to delay 2021 technical regulations - 20 March, 2020