Clearly running a very heavy fuel load – by contrast, his team-mate Sébastien Buemi finished 6th on the timesheets – Jaime seemed pleased with his performance and indicated that more was still to come.
“For the moment looking very good!” Jaime wrote on his personal Twitter account half an hour after the second session finished.
“Different fuel levels but we are really on the pace!!! I LOVE THE WET HERE IN MELBOURNE,” he added.
[Image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020