…Only Mark Webber can drive in an amped-up manner in Australia!
The 2008 World Champion immediately moved to apologise for his gaffe.
"This evening, I was driving in an over-exuberant manner and, as a result, was stopped by the police," said Hamilton.
"What I did was silly, and I want to apologise for it."
[Image via RTA]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018