Despite race organisers shifting the start time forward one hour to 4pm local time in a bid to dodge the tropical evening showers that are so prevalent at this time of year, it looks like their efforts could backfire anyway!
Last year’s race was curtailed before half-distance due to the appalling weather conditions, and it was the first race since the 14-lap 1991 Australian GP where this had occurred.
What are the odds of a repeat?
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Hamilton completes practice rout - 4 July, 2020
- Mercedes close out Friday practice on top - 4 July, 2020
- Hamilton leads Mercedes 1-2 as F1 2020 finally gets underway - 3 July, 2020
- Stirling Moss (1929 – 2020) - 12 April, 2020
- F1 to delay 2021 technical regulations - 20 March, 2020