Care to own the engine cover from Keke Rosberg’s Williams Ford FW08C used to pilot him to the 1982 World Championship?
I wouldn’t mind it!
Well, with a starting bid of US$500 on eBay, you could be a lucky owner of this very unusual piece of F1 memorabilia!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020