The April 2010 issue of F1 Racing goes on sale soon, and with the season already underway, the real analysis begins! Here’s just a taste of what’s inside:
- Alonso and Ferrari: the driver-team combination that has everyone else quaking in their racing boots
- Pat Symonds on Ferrari: the former Technical Director runs a fine-tooth comb over the F60 and rates its chances
- Sebastian Vettel: can he build on a solid 2009 and challenge for the 2010 championship?
- Kamui Kobayashi: he arrived with a bang driving for Toyota at the end of 2009. Can Sauber’s latest signing offer more explosive performances in 2010?
- You ask the questions: Johnny Herbert tackles the reader panel’s toughest questions!
- Cosworth’s reinvention: how will the customer engine builder cope with supplying three rookie teams and Williams on its return to F1?
- Ayrton Senna Tribute: had he have been alive today, the great driver would have turned 50 this year
- F1’s biggest confrontations: a summary of F1’s best-ever bust-ups!
It promises to be another excellent issue of F1’s highest-selling magazine. To subscribe, click here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018