France’s Auto Hebdo is reporting that Ferrari is possibly considering Robert Kubica as a potential team-mate for Fernando Alonso in the 2010 season.
On the back of a fighting drive to the podium at last weekend’s Australian Grand Prix, it has been suggested that Robert only signed a one-year deal with Renault so as to free him up for the 2011 season.
The publication is claiming that a preliminary agreement between Ferrari and Kubica – who is also a good friend of Fernando’s – may have been signed.
Felipe Massa’s contract runs out at the end of the 2010 season.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020