France’s Auto Hebdo is reporting that Ferrari is possibly considering Robert Kubica as a potential team-mate for Fernando Alonso in the 2010 season.
On the back of a fighting drive to the podium at last weekend’s Australian Grand Prix, it has been suggested that Robert only signed a one-year deal with Renault so as to free him up for the 2011 season.
The publication is claiming that a preliminary agreement between Ferrari and Kubica – who is also a good friend of Fernando’s – may have been signed.
Felipe Massa’s contract runs out at the end of the 2010 season.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019
- Williams confirms Latifi for 2020 - 28 November, 2019
- Supercars: Stanaway hangs up his helmet - 26 November, 2019
- Formula E: Sims wins chaotic second race in Diriyah - 24 November, 2019