France’s Auto Hebdo is reporting that Ferrari is possibly considering Robert Kubica as a potential team-mate for Fernando Alonso in the 2010 season.
On the back of a fighting drive to the podium at last weekend’s Australian Grand Prix, it has been suggested that Robert only signed a one-year deal with Renault so as to free him up for the 2011 season.
The publication is claiming that a preliminary agreement between Ferrari and Kubica – who is also a good friend of Fernando’s – may have been signed.
Felipe Massa’s contract runs out at the end of the 2010 season.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018