"I am fantastically happy to have finished my second race today after our difficult debut in Bahrain," exclaimed Chandhok after the race.
"I kept out of trouble and pitted on Lap 17. On lap 45 I had a tricky moment passing Trulli’s Lotus. A great thank to the team who did a fantastic job – to finish was very difficult today but I am happy to have done it."
"I had a good start and gained as much as I could," Senna added. "I am really pleased for the team to have finished the race with both cars – it has been another positive weekend for the team, taking a good step forward."
Congratulations to the team on a fine effort!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020