"I am fantastically happy to have finished my second race today after our difficult debut in Bahrain," exclaimed Chandhok after the race.
"I kept out of trouble and pitted on Lap 17. On lap 45 I had a tricky moment passing Trulli’s Lotus. A great thank to the team who did a fantastic job – to finish was very difficult today but I am happy to have done it."
"I had a good start and gained as much as I could," Senna added. "I am really pleased for the team to have finished the race with both cars – it has been another positive weekend for the team, taking a good step forward."
Congratulations to the team on a fine effort!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018