"I am fantastically happy to have finished my second race today after our difficult debut in Bahrain," exclaimed Chandhok after the race.
"I kept out of trouble and pitted on Lap 17. On lap 45 I had a tricky moment passing Trulli’s Lotus. A great thank to the team who did a fantastic job – to finish was very difficult today but I am happy to have done it."
"I had a good start and gained as much as I could," Senna added. "I am really pleased for the team to have finished the race with both cars – it has been another positive weekend for the team, taking a good step forward."
Congratulations to the team on a fine effort!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018