Pedro de la Rosa registered a pre-race retirement at the Malaysian GP, courtesy of a blown Ferrari engine en route to the grid.
The Spaniard was unable to switch to the spare car, so it was an immediate game over. Bad luck, Pedro!
"We had an engine blow-up, I don’t know exactly what the reason was," Pedro told the BBC.
"We’ve had a good season so far with no issues whatsoever, and now this. It’s a shame because it’s a tough race physically and very hot, there’s always a chance with the rain, so it’s a shame."
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018