Following the publication of our exclusive interview with him, Bruno Senna has helped us out with a little bit of promotion via his Twitter feed!
Courtesy of his tweet and word-of-mouth via the website’s readership, we had a record day yesterday!
Richard’s F1 is now read in over 109 countries!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018