Following the publication of our exclusive interview with him, Bruno Senna has helped us out with a little bit of promotion via his Twitter feed!
Courtesy of his tweet and word-of-mouth via the website’s readership, we had a record day yesterday!
Richard’s F1 is now read in over 109 countries!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020